I hope you enjoy some of the Middle-earth-inspired designs I’ve created. If you want to use them, please give proper credit to Lucinda Wiebe, Middle-earth Foodie, and link to this blog. If you are interested in purchasing an image or want to see it on your tee shirt or coffee mug, please send me a comment and we will connect!
- Here at the end of all things …
- Rabbit – It’s What’s for Dinner!
- Sweet Revenge: A brief celebration of the desolation of Smaug
- Bag End Circa 1930
- Balin’s Spiced Beef – Meat’s on the Menu
- Gorge of the Rings: eat your way through a Trilogy marathon
- A Merry Yule! Merry’s Mulled Cider and Spiced Chai Tea
- Middle-earth Foodie gets mention in NZ news online!
- 83,193 hits
IS IT TASTY, PRECIOUS?
The end of all things – Hobbit III
Battle of Five Armies Is HEREDecember 17th, 2014